Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We Wear Armor


One of my paintings at Dandelion Communitea Cafe was adopted (sold) and it won't be hanging much longer. I  didn't include it in my last post of the paintings from the show, so here it is now. It's 9.5x27.5", India ink and gloss gel medium varnish on paper on recycled wood panel. It's called "We Wear Armor" and the story is: "Sometimes armor is needed in the wilderness of life." Thank you to everyone who came by to see the art, there are two other great artists showing as well...Maisy May Mars and Brendan O'Connor.

If you get a chance, also stop by one of my favorite artist's show at Stardust. Jessica Early has an amazing art show up there. Extremely beautiful and inspiring. I am adopting one of her paintings that I adore. It's called "Something New Is Being Born Into Me, And I Yield To It".

No comments:

Post a Comment