Saturday, July 17, 2010

christmas in july sale!


So, for one week (July 17-July 25 ) I am having a sale on all of my paintings posted on Etsy. They were $35, but this week they are $30. Every day I will be posting one new painting for sale, so check back if you don't see anything you adore yet. Just think about it, you can get your Christmas shopping done now and not have to worry about it again. You don't even have to go anywhere, just click through images of paintings until you find one you want to adopt. Then you can enjoy your holiday with no worries about shopping.

One more thing. I do commissions now, so if you have something specific in mind, just send me a note and we can discuss details. I paint in colored India Ink on wood panels in a style like the ones you see here on my blog. I am in the middle of a commission now, but if you are planning way ahead, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment