Monday, December 14, 2009

sketchbook project

I have been working on my sketchbook project from the Art House Co-op for a while now, and I finally uploaded some of it's pages. Feel free to check it out...
Art House Co-op is a pretty cool site, it's a great way to get back into art on a regular basis. They have tons of projects you can get involved in, and they send you materials (for a minimal fee). You can show your portfolio as well as projects you are involved in on your own page. The sketchbook project is going to be a library of sketchbooks in Brooklyn, NY when they are all turned in. Art House Co-op is stationed in Atlanta, GA currently but will be moving to Brooklyn soon.
I still have a long way to go to finish my sketchbook...due at the beginning of January! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment