Saturday, December 26, 2009

holidays and links to enjoy

Since it's still the holidays, and I have spent time making and giving gifts, and have no new art to post, I thought I would give you some links to some of my favorite artists (not in any particular order):
love the biographical story element--

these remind me of illustrations from stories in a children's encyclopedia I had as a child--

love the colors and characters and well executed details--

the textures and titles are fabulous--

i just love all of this guy's work--

And, a lot of other artists which I will probably link to sporadically throughout my blogging experience. I have to link to this site, too, since I have discovered a lot of amazing artists through it (I have it as a gadget on my Google home page)http://www.artistaday.com/
happy holidays! My favorite one is coming up soon...New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment